Fourth of July Recipe Roundup

This is another pre-scheduled post, as I am still on holiday. Enjoy!

I've never done a "roundup" of recipes before because I feel lame doing it. I feel like my library of recipes isn't really all that impressive. Plus, it reminds me a little bit of when television sitcoms get all lazy and make an episode with lots of flashbacks to previous episodes (e.g. the Friend's episode where Joey is getting interviewed for Soap Opera Digest; if you know what I'm talking about, you rock).

But, I thought that since Independence Day is tomorrow (and because I truly am lazy - hey, I'm on holiday), it would be appropriate to share a few of my favorite party-friendly, grill/outdoor eating recipes.
{meat & veggie kebabs or shrimp kebabs}
{A1 burgers}
{burgers and sliders are awesome all-American foods for July 4th}
{or if you're feeling Korean, maybe some kalbi}
{or a spicy version}
{raspberry lemonade}
{coconut pie for dessert}
{or fruit tart!}
Okay, so six recipes - that seems like a decent amount of stuff. If you didn't see anything you liked, scroll all the way to the bottom of my blog for the 'label's section or use the 'search' bar located just above my head on the right sidebar.

Have an amazing and safe holiday.

xoxo.

Comments