What I Ate: Bibimbap

I've been doing a lot of these 'What I Ate' posts lately. Yes, it's an easy way to generate content for my blog but also, I've just been trying to practice with my new camera. And, I recently got a new lens so I've been trying to figure out how to work with that one too.

Today's post is bibimbap.
{marinate the meat. in this case, I used chicken thighs}
{the marinade consists of soy sauce, honey, crushed red pepper flakes, garlic, and ginger}
{cook on a hot pan}
{cut up some carrots. slice up some cucumbers}
{dice up some onion. cook it on a hot pan}
{cook the carrots in sesame oil}
{blanch the spinach}
{make the sauce}
{hot pepper paste (gochugaru), rice wine vinegar, a sprinkle of brown sugar, and sesame oil}
{and of course, fry an egg}
{place all of the ingredients in a bowl}
{rice in the middle, surrounded by the veggies and meat}
{don't forget the egg}
{drizzle with sauce}
{pop the yolk}
{watch it ooze for just a second}
{and then mix it all up}
Cheers.

Comments