What I Ate: For Dinner

I thought that I would do a post in the same vein as my 'What I Ate: Korean Food' posts for non-Korean foods that I ate for dinner.
I kind of just picked out the more photogenic dinners, but all-in-all, we eat really well and present the food in a pretty way every day because food is really important to us.

MEAL 1
This evening was a really simple dinner of filet mignon, sauteed green beans, roasted broccoli, sauteed mushrooms, and rice pilaf.
MEAL 2
Another beef dinner with a butter basted steak family-style, roasted potatoes, haricots verts, sauteed spinach, and an arugula salad.
MEAL 3
We had a southern-inspired meal with buttery corn, black eyed peas & rice, grilled baby back ribs, collard greens, cornbread with some habanero cheese mixed in, and a big salad.
MEAL 4
This was a super simple dinner of angel hair pasta tossed with lemon, olive oil, arugula, tomatoes, and lots of parmesan. For protein, we had grilled sausage.
MEAL 5
This was another super simple meal of fettucine with pesto.
MEAL 6
This was a meal of fried chickenrice pilaf, potato wedges, and roasted vegetables.
MEAL 7
This was a Mexican-inspired meal of skirt steak with chimichurri, an avocado salad, toasted rice, sauteed peppers and onions, and platanos maduros.
MEAL 8
This meal centered around a big pasta salad. We also had some roasted vegetables and spicy ribs.
MEAL 9
Basic tomato sauce and meatballs and spaghetti, does it get any better? Yes, it does I really undercooked the noodles before adding them to the sauce so they'd soak up more of the sauce. Plus, we had lots of garlic bread and salad to round out the meal.
MEAL 9
Buffalo turkey pizza made with breaded turkey and lots of blue cheese crumbles; this was a particularly memorable and delicious dinner.
Lots of delicious meals, right? I'm in a blogging slump, but I might have inspired myself with these photos.

xoxo.

Comments