Happy Thanksgiving 2022

This post is a little belated but still worth sharing, I think. Thanksgiving and my birthday collided this year, as it does every so often, and I got to spend it doing what I love: cooking.

We kept it small, as we do every year, and stuck to the classics: dry brined turkey, mashed potatoes, skillet mac and cheese, traditional stuffing (like the Pepperidge farm bagged kind), green bean casserole, roasted brussels sprouts with pancetta, giblet gravy, a bright lemony salad, and the jellied cranberry sauce from the can. We also had some habanero peppers in the fridge so I made habanero hot sauce in honor of my uncle who loves that stuff. Oh, and for dessert, I made brown sugar vanilla bean ice cream and a sticky toffee pudding.

xoxo.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this amazing food recipe, I have also a delicious food product which is like Soya leg pieces are plant-based substitutes for traditional chicken or mutton legs. Crafted from soy protein, these pieces mimic the taste, texture, and appearance of meat while offering a cruelty-free alternative. Vezlay Soya Leg Piece sets itself apart with its superior taste, texture, and quality. Vezlay utilizes advanced techniques to recreate the authentic experience of consuming meat, ensuring a satisfying culinary experience for consumers. They serve as an excellent source of protein for vegetarians, vegans, and individuals looking to reduce their meat consumption.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!