What I Ate: Parsley-Laminated Fresh Pasta & Beef Ragu

The pasta maker has been getting a lot more love these past few months. I think more than any sort of pasta craving, I've just been finding the process of making dough and rolling it through the machine to be a therapeutic process. This is a 'What I Ate' post, which means after the jump, it's basically wordless and just a conglomeration of photos. If you're interested in making this, I have a fresh pasta video and a ragu post.

On this particular day, I ended up laminating pieces of parsley into the pasta, which ended up being somewhat of a wasted effort since I smothered the noodles in a rich, tomatoey sauce and the aesthetics of the pasta were not really visible. Didn't even really matter though because it was fun and I still got some lovely photographs of the pasta pre-cook that show off how pretty it is.

xoxo.

Comments