What I Ate: Stuffed Pork Chops

This was a mish-mosh meal that came together because I really wanted to eat something with golden raisins and there was a can of baked beans in the pantry that I'd completely forgotten about.
The result was a stuffed pork chop. I stuffed it with panko, chopped parsley, garlic, mushrooms, and golden raisins, of course. Plus, I added a little slice of havarti because why not? And then more of the breadcrumb stuffing was sprinkled on top with a drizzle of olive oil so that it could create a nice crispy topping. To eat alongside the pork chop and the canned baked beans, I roasted some potatoes and wilted a little baby kale with some peppers and garlic.

I'm not usually a fan of roasting pork chops because I find that they can get quite dry. However, this one turned out surprisingly tender and delicious. Perhaps the filling helped to maintain more moisture.
xoxo.

Comments